Angela has been featured across the country in many high profile media outlets including television, New Beauty SPA magazine and USA Today.
- The Book Is Here! Order Your Copy Today! - I am so excited to share that my newest book, Feel Good, Look Good, For Life is officially released today! BUY THE BOOK TODAY! This book is a resource created just for you! It will provide you practical tips and strategies to help you achieve life-long health. Feel Good, Look Good, For Life turns the traditional […]
- 10 Healthy Lifestyle Choices that Changed One Woman’s Life - Angela Gaffney shares how she took control of her health and ended her pain. Pain can be debilitating for many people with chronic illness. In the case of Angela Gaffney, 41, who was diagnosed with mitochondrial myopathy in 2008, that included headaches, brain fog, digestive problems, constant fatigue, and muscle weakness that eventually turned into […]
- Take a vacation from your devices - Put down your cell phone and bliss out on your next getaway The beauty of modern technology is that you can answer your cell phone from almost anywhere in the world. The flipside is that you can answer your cell phone from almost anywhere in the world. “The habit of checking email and text messages […]
- She beat disease, offers to help others - Angela Gaffney has celebrated two milestones in the past year: Starting a health-coaching business and surviving to her 40th birthday. The founder of Essential Health & Wellness, a downtown Colorado Springs business where she works to improve the emotional and nutritional health of clients, was diagnosed nearly four years ago with mitochondrial myopathy, an autoimmune […]
- Phytonutrients presentation on Wednesday - AVON — Phytonutrients are the chemicals in plant foods that can keep us healthy and prevent disease. Certified health coach and inspirational speaker Angela Gaffney will share knowledge on the subject on Wednesday at Walking Mountains Science Center. It wasn’t too long ago that Gaffney faced her own struggle with health. She worked many hours […]